Wednesday, June 27, 2007

MARINA BAY: A NIGHT OF BINGEING AT CHANG PONG

Story and photos pending.

When I arrived in Singapore, I had only one request: no rice meals. Unfortunately, I couldn't resist the urge to eat Hainanese Chicken Rice and that was on the very 1st day! Sigh. So much for promises. I am finally convinced that I really have a very low emotional quotient. I have to strenghten my will to resist, but how can one resist eating in a food heaven like this city?

Singapore is both dining and shopping center. Well, the local leaders will surely add more to that list of city titles, but for our purposes, these two will suffice. For dinner on my 1st day here, my cousin brought me to Marina Bay, where there are series of (almost) seaside restaurants that offer meals the way the locals like it.

No comments: