Saturday, March 01, 2008

MOVING ON...



Beginning March 1 of 2008, SUPERPASYAL will be based here in Antipolo City in the Province of Rizal. We leave our host city of Las Piñas with so much sadness because we loved the place - it is convenient to go home to and so near to Manila, but we need to move on and leave the sad memories behind brought about by twin tragedies that struck our household in 2007.

Here in Antipolo, we will create new memories and will continue to blog about Manila and of our visits around the Philippines. Thanks for keeping up with us! Mabuhay!

3 comments:

Sidney said...

I like Antipolo... not a bad place... on the contrary.
Wasn't aware you had some major tragedies in your life.
I hope everything is alright now!

kegler747 said...

I am also from Las Pinas, I can't imagine leaving Las Pinas for other place coz I love it very much. Hope for you to find a better life their in Antipolo :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos. I particularly like the dramatic effect of the votive candles burning infront of the Virgin.

I'm sorry to hear about that unfavorable events that occured to you recently.I hope everything is fine now.