This can be found on the eastern façade of the Colegio de San Juan de Letrán in Intramuros, Manila. The college was founded between 1830 and 1850 by Juan Gerónimo Guerrero, a friar. It belonged to the Dominican order and had a small church of the same name. Who made this, what does it symbolize? From the outside, it's the only part of the college that has this. Are there others inside the campus?
Coated in dust, this beautiful work - obscure and forgotten - exudes an air of mystery.